Sunday, April 29, 2007

Art Walk/Padres Game

I spent most of my day at the Art Walk in Little Italy. The weather was absolutely beautiful and I even got a slight tan from being out, walking around. For some reason, I thought there were less booths and people this time around compared to last year. I saw some really cool art that I would have loved to buy, but I don't think I could afford the $2000 price tag! I just can't justify spending that much money on a painting, at least not on my salary! hahaha

I had to go home and take a nap because I was tired as hell and I was going to the Padres game that night. We won 3-2. It was a fun game. My roomie had tickets and she invited me. The Dodger fans outnumbered the Padres fans by a lot, but there weren't many fights going on as far as I can see. I was a little upset though. You know how they throw t-shirts and rubber balls to fans in the stands? Well, I almost caught two of those rubber balls, but missed! I had a beer in one hand and well, I was always told to NEVER LET GO OF YOUR BEER! hahaha So it was rubber Padres balls vs. beer and well, you know what won. hahahaha

No comments: