Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday 07/13/07: What to do???

There is so much going on tonight that I don't even know how to chose.

Luckily, I have friends that have made it somewhat easy.

I'll be hitting up the Beauty Bar to check out Gabe Vega's birthday Bash featuring The Airborne Toxic Event and a DJ set. This is how I will start my evening and then I'm going to head over to the Tower Bar to catch some awesome bands - The Scene, Roses on her Grave, and Scarlet Symphony.

It should be good times all around. I hope to make it to both, you just never know. You start drinking and then how do you drive?

What's everyone else doing?

You can't go wrong with either or both choices. I suggest you check out SD Dialed In for a more comprehensive list of what's going on in San Diego this weekend. Rosie is always on top of it!

1 comment:

TAPE DECK MOUNTAIN said...

beauty bar and tower are close enough to walk between the 2 ....4 blocks maybe.

I'm going to the kensington club (jade shader, sleeping people, upsilona crux (sp?)).