Friday, May 22, 2009

ingrid's list is live!

It's been a long while since I've updated my blog and it's becaue I've been working on this site with my boss.

Check it out!

www.ingridslist.com

ingrid's list is the only website that provides fine dining certificates for three-course prix fixe meals for $30, $40 and $50 at exclusive dining establishments year-round.

Select a city and an ingrid's list restaurant, purchase your dining certificate and call your selected restaurant to confirm availability - it's that easy!

Whether you are traveling and in search of a memorable dining experience, looking for the perfect gift, hosting clients with discerning tastes or indulging at your favorite local hot spot, ingrid's list provides great value at significantly reduced prices. It's the best way to dine exclusive, dine smart.



We have started in San Diego and are currently setting up San Francisco.
We will eventually go nation and worldwide.

Tell me what you think!

No comments: