Thursday, August 16, 2007

Street Scene Final Line-Up Announced

As found on Rosie's site SD Dialed IN

I have my tickets already. I think I'm more excited about Sunday than I am about Saturday. It has more drawing power. I just hope that they sell more tickets. Can you imagine Live Nation cancelling Street Scene due to low ticket sales? Oh OH


The Lineup is as follows:

Saturday:

Muse
Panic! At The Disco
Slightly Stoopid
G. Love and Special Sauce
The Crystal Method
Rabbit In The Moon
Jaguares
T-Pain
Jack's Mannequin
Augustana
B-Side Players
Bad Brains
Dios (Malos)
Fair to Midland
Honeycut
Immigrant
Israel Vibration
Kid Lightning (nice grab, Jamal!)
Kinky
Matt Costa
Mickey Avalon
Mims
Ozomatli
Rocket Summer
Sean Na Na
Shut Up Stella
Shy FX
The Academy Is...
The Dan Band
Van Stone
The Village People

Sunday:

The Killers
Social Distortion
Arctic Monkeys
Air
Brand New
Infected Mushroom
VNV Nation
Spoon
T.I.
Paolo Nutini
Louis XIV
Gym Class Heroes
Biffy Clyro
Brett Dennen
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Editors
Eek-A-Mouse
Eisley
Elvis Perkins In Dearland
Mala
Mutemath
People Under the Stairs
Punk Rock Karaoke
Simian Mobile Disco
Steel Pulse
Sweet & Tender Hooligans
The Coral
The Professionals
The Supersuckers
Too $hort
Z-Trip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not the lineup that the official Street Scene website has.